Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Excited for 2016 Deer Season

The 2016 season is finally here. 

Despite having limb delaminate a few weeks back(luckily it was covered under warranty and was quickly replaced by grrr gear), sight issues (got a sight and some help from BK (reducing noise), and being busy at work things are coming together. The bow is dialed in and shooting as well as it ever has with me at the release. 

Going into the 2016 season I have three target bucks. #1 is the slammer I saw last year. #2 is a mature 10(pictured)and #3 is a decent 8(pictured). However my area often produces bucks during the rut that I have never got a trail picture of before. 




With any luck( and all you guys know I've got a little) it won't be long before we're into some good rutting action.

Persistence would describe 2015. In hoping 2016 provides opportunities a little quicker. 






No comments:

Post a Comment