Sunday, October 27, 2013

This Seasons Bucks

I think its time throw out a blog update and show a few of the bucks that are around for 2013. The first is a big nine point, I have had his pics for a few years and I think he would ahve scored better last year as a 10 point with stickers but he's no slouch this year, and i would love to get a crack at him.
The second Is a big six point that I had one picture of in late September in velvet. He is now back in the same place that the big nine lives. The six is by far the dominant buck and I have video of him pushing the nine point around several times.
The third is decent 8 point I have a few videos of, he seems to live near where I hit my buck last year. My brother actually got him on video in that area making a scrape just this week.

There is one other buck we are calling the mutant. He is a big bodied buck that I think is an 8 point. It is possible that he is the buck that I hit last year. He lives in the same place, and is about the same size (body). I guess we will never know unless I get the chance to shoot him and see if my rage broadhead is in his shoulder.
and here are a couple small bucks checking scrapes...
My time-off starts on Nov. 2nd, hopefully I can fill a tag and make a post about a successful hunt. Hopefully Bunny can fill his second tag before he kills himself hiking out to my old stand spot over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment