Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ready to go!

I wasn't supposed to have any time off until Nov. 1st, but I couldn't wait and took today off. I have only hunted once this year, and I went to a ridge with some oaks hoping to maybe find a doe. First time out was about about a week ago, and although I saw no deer, there was a lot of sign. This past Thursday it rained and was very warm so i decided to set my cameras back out instead of hunt. I set one of them up on the ridge I had hunted. There was a fresh scrape about 100yds below my stand on the side hill. I doctored a new scrape right next to the old one and set the camera. When I walked to my stand this morning I walked within 5 yds of the camera, and from my stand I can almost see the camera. On my way out I noticed a fairly fresh scrape on top of the one I had made. I assumed it was made yesterday.. I pulled the SD card to see...I was wrong...lets just say I should have had the stand down there this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment